The Revenge of Dark Warriors

header ads

The Revenge of Dark Warriors: Part 2


Part 2: Unbroken Promise

Chintan starts telling his story(In a low voice): When I was 15, my mom died and dad lost his mind, he wanted to kill himself but Seyta master (Smanta's father) made him understand that it's not reasonable to give up on life and gave work in his organization. All the people working there were like us, hopeless and lost their motive to live.

There were also some martial art classes going on. I was not allowed to participate but I used to see them and practiced those stunts by myself. But Smanta was motivated to learn them by Seyta master.

Seyta master had a powerful aura around him and everyone respected him. Clap was just a pup at that time and was very close to Smanta.

Me and Smanta became the best of friends. We both used to go to the river to take a bath, and one day we saw a beautiful girl there, Kayila. She was 20 and too old for me but I liked her and I decided to propose her. Before Smanta could stop me I ran towards her and said, "HEY! You are very pretty, will you be my girlfriend?

Kayila(chuckles): But you are too young, once you will be 21, I will be your girlfriend, promise.

When I came back, Smanta looked too scared and said that he would tell this to my dad and I will be punished by Seyta master. I couldn't understand why would master punish me for that, but I was scared of punishment so I offered him Clap to keep this secret between us.

Smanta paused for a while, he hesitated to agree to the offer but his admiration towards Clap took over.

Smanta made the unbroken promise: I give you my word that I will not tell a single word about this to anyone till the last breath of my life.

It sounded weird but had a promising tone.

The matter got worse when Kayila told about this drama to someone and Smanta's name got dragged in. Seyta master got to know about this incident. We were presented in an assembly for punishment. This was shocking to me because we were just kids and this could have been ignored, but people over there were angry too and they forced Seyta master to punish both of us. Seyta master was in a great dilemma, for there stood his boy who he was supposed to punish. People argued about some rules and old traditions which were not supposed to be broken. Suddenly Master stood up and all went silent.

Seyta master(In a deep voice): Release Chintan because he is not the part of this community and for Smanta, as per the rules no one is allowed to have a desire of women in our community and if someone does he/she will be punished for it. And the same goes for Smanta, he shall be no exception instead he would be an example for anyone who attempts to do the same mistake.

Seyta master took a deep breath and announced the punishment: Take Smanta amongst the community members and there, in front of everyone, cut his one hand.

Smanta was crying and was looking at me with a hope that I would say something to stop this punishment but I was too scared to say anything so I stood silently and saw everything.

After announcing the punishment Seyta master went up to Smanta and said softly to him, "You won't regret this, my son."

I was made to stand there and watch the punishment being executed. It was too violent and I was shocked that how could a man could be so heartless to punish his own son with this type of punishment. And after watching all this happen I was glad that I was saved.

Next day, Smanta had a weapon attached to his hand, which was really massive and looked powerful. The weapon had intricated design craved on it and the head looked like the half moon. But there was something odd about it, though it looked like the half moon still it had some parts in it which were supposed to attatch with something.

After that Smanta never talked to me but he had Clap now. He gave Clap special training. This went on for 5 years and by then I had also learned many moves of martial art. But one day when I came from the market I saw that my father was fighting with Seyta master and he was threatening to kill my father. Before I could do anything, one of my father's friend took me away from there and told me about the Goddess weapon.

Shamil: What, what is this...?

Chintan: I think, that's enough for you. Asking more about this community can even kill you.

I eloped from there 2 years ago and I took Clap came with me. I am sure that ninja who killed 14 people was Smanta, but I can't understand why would Smanta kill them all...why did the ninjas take Clap, my pup...

Meanwhile, Smanta is with bank manager in a room where he is torturing him.

Smanta skins the upper lid of his eye, the bank manager cries in pain. He asks for mercy, he offers Smanta anything in order to make it stop. Smanta pauses. He sits back, stares him and asks, "WHERE IS CHINTAN?"

Worried for his life, the bank manager tells him Shamil's address and tells him that Chintan had been hiding himself there for 2 years. A wicked smile appears on Smanta's face. Out of thrist the manager asks for water, Smanta gives him a look and then goes up to the water jug, drinks water from it and gives his weapon hand a shake, and in a snap the head part moves like a boomerang slicing off the manager's head. 

Smanta smiles and says," Chintan, you are dead now."

Revenge of dark worriers-part3

Post a Comment

0 Comments