The Revenge of Dark Warriors

header ads

Girl's Journey to a Doctor Profession

No person is there in the world, who is not thankful to the doctors. God created us but doctors are the one who is repairing us as needed. That is the reason that doctor profession has a lot of respect and world calls them god. 
In this Blog, I am going to write journey of one of the closest friend, who wanted to become a doctor. The story is written by her itself, so if you wanna be doctor or interested into a person's journey who followed her dream to become a doctor, this story is for you. 

Beginning of My Dream & Wall 

I always wanted to be a doctor, but for that I have to become an mathematician & an physician to clear NEET obviously. why can't one become a doctor if he/she wants to.(Well now you will say it is necessary...blaa...blaa...blaa I know) All I wanted is just to become an doctor, a surgeon who works like a mechanic with a body, It was so cool for me.

So when did I thought that I wanna be a doctor, It was just a hit... a bollywood hit obviously, when I was 10 my mum got sick and doctors saved her life, I got mum back and I wish that I could save her by my selves If I was a doctor. So I wanna save others life the way doctors saved my mum's life.
I was a pretty good student, got high marks in 10th & 12th but that was not enough to become a doctor, There was a huge wall between me and my dream, called NEET Exam. Let me tell you my friend It is not essay.
Dream of my life was SMS College. 

Struggle of Coaching & Career Option & My Choice

While preparing for NEET, I knew that I had to become first mathematician and physician to become a doctor, but this was too late. Things were not easy, and were getting harder and harder with the time. One after another after another I could not clear that wall.
After attempting three times I had few choices.
One of them was to pursue MBBS from foreign or from private college. So since my surname is not ambani I can not afford these options and loan was not looking a good idea to me.
Rest other options were like agriculture and BDS were not fascinating me. Even though I was not going to become a doctor that does not mean I will compromise with my dream, I wanted to treat a human body and so I will. 
Wasting another year was suggested by many people was I knew the result. 
So those days, one idea that was looking suitable in all aspects was to become an Ayurveda Doctor. Which is pretty old school but still gives you a chance to treat a human body & also no need to be an ambani person.

(Read Funny Story: Pregnant Boy!)

Thoughts in My Mind on the Way to My College

To be honest, image of Ayurveda doctor is not good and I felt pretty bad for that but what could I do. So I got enough rank to get into a GOVT. College and it was situated in a beautiful place "Dehradun". 
So all the way, to college I was thinking that how would it be? What would be the future? Will I ever get respect like doctors do? Will I even get paid a good amount of money?
But all aside my parents were happy that I got the college.
So I thought I can not change it, but I can enjoy it well, I will get a body to treat like real doctors probably would not get a chance to become a surgeon but in college I would cut bodies (Practicals), will have fun with my girls and the life of a hill area...that would be nice.
And also I heard one of my friends that Modi ji is doing great for BAMS career, I am going to get a GOVT. job easily. So, what's point to be sad girl.

(Read Funny Story: Pregnant Boy!)                     (Do Not Forgot to Follow My Blog)


Motivation and Conclusion of this blog

It has been 8 months now and I still think that what am I doing here?
At first, senior introduction was fun, friends were fun & hills were fun but now here nothing to do, Study is boring.
Every time I go to study, My minds says that you are not going to be respected as MBBS doctors. I do not even have a hobby, that I could pursue. all I am doing is changing myself into a potato.
Since I worked my ass off to get here and my parent put all the money and efforts to get me here, I can not drop this.  I do not have another choice to continue with this.
Few days back, I started to be a positive person, reading books, started exercises and writing. I hope that would centralize my mind and I would get my positivity back.
During this Corona situation, Ayurveda came up with its its medicine, which can be used to prevent COVID 19. It feels good when I get to know something where BAMS is getting appreciated. This motivates me to study Ayurveda. 

Conclusion

So now I think that I also could do something that will get respect from others, and I will.
If you are a person who can suggest me some ideas regarding BAMS do suggest.

Post a Comment

0 Comments