The Revenge of Dark Warriors

header ads

Pregnant Boy! Part 1


Part 1: WTF! The Syllabus is Wrong.

Hello, I am Miyan and I m 10. it's 1st July and I am so excited because it's the first day of my 6th Class. Mom told me today that I am going to get to know something about Sex education:D. I don't know much about it but I am kind of excited because this is something adult thing :P.

Mom is driving me to school and here we are at my school.

Bye, bye mom love you...

Everything was similar to last year till 1'O Clock, BORING...BORING...BORING...


But when Kranita Ma'am enters in the Class, Everything change into interesting, YES this was the time we all were waiting for, time to know about something Sex.

Ma'am starts saying, "hello kids! today we will talk about the syllabus only, so the syllabus goes like this:-

1. Gender 2. Puberty 3. Hormon's effects 4. Masturbation 5. Sex

6. Pregnancy 7. Protections (Like Condom) ........"


She adds, "share these things with others like your parents and friends and feel free to ask and also you can take help from Google."

It was the 2nd of July. Ma'am starts about Gender that I everything already knew about it, I am not a child anymore :).

Next day Ma'am gives some info about puberty but I have no idea What is it.

I am home now and what was she talking about hairs on my body Ewwww I Don't have anything like this, I am not a Bear :(.

NEXT WEEK:-

I hope She will tell me about something adult & something crazy.

Ma'am comes and starts telling about something about Hormon's she also tells that It's normal if I am attracted to a girl, and yeah...she also can be my girlfriend if she wants to:P. So it's I think Arena will be my future girlfriend, she is cute:P. wrinkled hair, small eyes and same stupid things she does just like me.

NEXT WEEK after the class (Masturbation chapter):-

(In my mind during going home) ; It was so weird that Kranita Ma'am was talking about, should I try this???NOOOO... should I take permission to Mom??? But what's worse, I am surely gonna try this tonight.

11 PM; Why nothing is happening. It's almost half an hour, I am bored with playing this new toy:(.

Morning time Mom is waking up me,

me:- I am not going to school, I am not feeling well, Teachers are not teaching well.

Mom:- yeah! it's ok but who is not teaching well?

me:- Kranita Ma'am, yesterday she told us about a game and that was not even entertaining.

Mom:- ok don't go, take rest.

( This day Ma'am teaches Something about Sex and Miyan missed the whole chapter.)

NEXT DAY:-

Ma'am:- ok kids, once we are done with the last thing that we did in the last few days there are chances of getting pregnant.

me inside:- FUCK Noooo...What have I done?

The whole day Miyan was depressed because he thinks that he is pregnant now.

NEXT day:-

Ma'am explains about condom and adds:- If you use a condom in that process there are fewer chances of getting pregnant.

NOW I am angry. Me to myself, "WTF... I am not taking the Sex education Classes anymore. Ma'am is sooo stupid, she should have taught about condom before masturbation, THE SYLLABUS IS WRONG"

(Leave a Comment If like to read second chapter. This would make my day.)

Pregnant Boy! Part 1
Pregnant Boy! Part 2
Pregnant Boy! Part 3
Pregnant Boy! Part 4


Post a Comment

0 Comments