The Revenge of Dark Warriors

header ads

The Revenge of Dark Warriors: Part 5

Part 5: Kill Me or Die


At BLWO organization center, Chief Dyan is sitting on a chair working on laptop, when he hears a disturbance coming from the CCTV footage of the main gate. He takes a look at it. A woman is insisting to talk to the head, shouting, "I have info about ninjas, let me speak to the head".
Chief Dyan picks up a walkie talkie and speaks to officer at the main gate," Let the woman in, and bring her to me."

The woman introduces herself as the wife of the person who died under bridge. She was afraid to be in the presence of the chief. She kept playing with the end of her handkerchief. The Chief asks her for the information.

She starts: Sir, I... I don't know... I was there and....and...

Chief Dyan: Ma'am, I do understand your situation, but it's not the time to be scared, the information you have is really important. I request you to hold yourself together and give me the information about ninja.

Woman silently passes a letter and says,"I found this letter at my doorstep with a note asking me to give it you and saying that the information it contains would get me rewarded, making my life easier..."

Chief quickly takes the letter and reads it. His eyes lightens up at its content.

Chief Dyan: If this is true you are a millionaire now, if not......well, let's just say it would be better if it's not. Officer, take care of this woman, let not any harm come upon her."

He runs out of his office and orders the rest of the officers," Everyone get ready with your weapons, we have got a lead on ninjas and I want this as our first and last chance against them. Hurry up now!"

Outside Shamil's house, police is shooting down every ninja. As a ninja was trying to escape, a cop targets to fire at him. In order to protect him another ninja throws a ninja star(shuriken) at the cop. The gun fires and the bullet hits the ninja in the leg. The second ninja grabs a gun from a cop, kills him and then kills the former cop. Then he runs to his fellow injured ninja and says," We are going inside the house, take this", gives him the gun, " kill anyone who comes in the way. You go first, I'll cover your back."

The ninja takes out his sword and makes his move, killing everyone, clearing the way for his friend. The ninja limps towards the house, shooting the cops, while the other ninja fights with his sword. He dodges bullet with his sword but one hits him in the arm. They get inside the house and bolts the door with a table. The second ninja runs in the kitchen, takes a knife and begins to heat it.

Outside the house, cops tries to break the door. The first ninja gets scared by the loud thumping on the door. He says," They will break in soon, we both are injured, we won't be able to fight them."

Second ninja: So what are you suggesting that we should surrender to them. Don't be a coward.

He wraps a cloth tightly above the injured part and takes out the bullet from his arm. Then he walks up to the other ninja and begins to wrap a cloth above his injured part.

First ninja: Think reasonably....we are outnumbered. It's no cowardice to save yourself. I don't wanna die so soon...besides, all our lives what we have done is follow the orders of the master and kill for him. And what do we get in result?....Death. How is that fair?

Second ninja: Do not talk rubbish, we took pledge that we will never surrender and will never betray...

First ninja: But we also pledged to help innocent people...what about that? Now it's on you which pledge you wanna keep and which to break...your choice.

Second ninja speaks in a slow voice while stepping towards him," I have already chosen, my brother" and hugs him tight. First ninja,"I am so....aah", second ninja had struck him with knife. He pushes back the second ninja and looks at the blood on his hand," Why...aagh?"He replies," I chose the other one my brother. I am not gonna die like a coward...I am a Warrior. " He throws him away and flicks his weapon and tries to run away, but the cops are already in the house through the windows and through the door.

A police man shots him in the leg and ninja falls towards the wall, he stands up with support of wall, looking at ground. Every cop is pointing his gun at him, one of them says," Drop your weapon and we'll not kill you." He doesn't moves. "Hey..talking to you..." Ninja slowly looks upside and cross his weapon in the air, speaks in a gradually increasing voice," Kill Me or Die" and suddenly someone shots him in the head three times, "Shut up." 
A policeman," Sir, he was the last one, now who would be helpful..."
Shamil: " I...I can help."


Post a Comment

0 Comments