The Revenge of Dark Warriors

header ads

The Revenge of Dark Warriors: Part 7

Part 7: The Beginning of New Era



"Drop your weapon and put your hands in the air where I can see them."

Chintan: Let's go...Let's go...

Smanta was observing his weapon excitedly while his eyes held wicked intentions.

Smanta: Thanks Dad, I am not regretting my hand. you were god to me... and I should have understood that God Never Lie...Now which one of you wants me to put this weapon down, show me your face...(to Chintan) Why do you want to run away? Are you afraid my friend?

Karman: I said DROP YOUR WEAPON.

Smanta: Shut up, you son of a bitch!

Karman starts firing but the weapon suddenly reacts and comes in the mid, protecting his master. Smanta gets angry and he jumps towards Karman and attacks him, cutting his hand by which he was holding gun. Everyone panics and starts shooting Smanta. But because of the power held in the weapon bullets couldn't even touch Smanta and he goes about behaving like a monster, killing and destroying everything.

Chintan: What the fuck is he doing! This bastard is out of his mind. I should escape.

A cop on walkie talkie: We need back up... We need back up...

The hall is covered with blood and bodies.

Smanta moves toward the exit killing every man in the way.

Chintan thinks, "I won't be able to make it on my own, I should go with Smanta." He slowly moves towards the exit. They both come outside but there is whole army on the road so Chintan asks Smanta (directing on the other side of road)," Come with me, I know a way out." Smanta follows him.

Army starts to fire at them. Chintan shouts," There... There it is... Come to the bridge..."

Smanta jumps on from one vehicle to another proceeding towards the bridge while Chintan is struggling rescuing from the bullets. A huge traffic was created on the bridge by then and filled with army. Chintan runs fast towards Smanta but a bullet hits him in the leg. He falls down and shouts in pain," Smanta, help me...please... I wouldn't make it without you." Smanta looks at him," Then don't... I have lost too much, now it's your time..." And he jumps from the bridge and lands on a car, going through bridge and escapes.

Chintan gets surrounded by army and he becomes unconscious.

At BLWO organisation centre, Chief dyan is talking with the civilians left out from the fight. After a while he says to his colleague," I think this is the end, ask all of them to leave...and did you get any information about the person that lady told about, who is he?

Colleague: Chintan.

Chief Dyan: Yeah! You have any info about him?

Colleague: Not yet sir! And sir the state police finished an operation in which someone robbed the old strip from a museum. News reporters are blaming ninjas.

Chief Dyan: Did they take anyone in custody alive?

Colleague: Yes sir! But it is not disclosed who is he?

Chief Dyan: I knew this is not the end. This was not supposed to end so easily. Let's go, I want to meet him.

In a hospital, Chintan lies on bed attended by Karman, two policemen and a doctor beside him.

On TV, "There are terrorist attacks happening all over the country. They are destroying govt. buildings, they have old weapons with super powers. Something like this has not been seen ever in the history of human life. The chaos is making it impossible for police and army to protect us so stay at home and be safe."

Chintan mutters: This shouldn't have happened...It is the end now...Now they will take over the country and it is all my mistake, I helped him to get this weapon.

Chief Dyan: Are you Chintan? Are you the one who sent me the letter through the lady?

Chintan: Yeah..did you kill all the people in that place I mentioned?

Chief dyan: Yeah, except for some civilians.

Chintan: Are you stupid, couldn't you just follow what I said...you moron. I clearly mentioned kill EVERY person you find there. You could have finished the war instead you just provided men to destroy the country.

Chief Dyan becomes angry and slaps him, putting his hands on his collar, "How dare you... You b..."

Karman pushes him away and shouts: Shut up... Shut up you both...tell me exactly what happened Chintan.

Chintan: This guy....

Suddenly the phone rings, and Karman picks up.

Kamran: It is for you.

Smanta(on the phone): I was the one, who became orphan that day... Every time I tried to kill you to take my revenge your father sent ninja to protect you...I have never seen a stupid like you my friend.

Chintan (tears in his eyes): What...my...my father is alive???

Suddenly room door opens and a person enters, everyone looks at him. The phone falls down from Chintan's hand.

Chintan: Father..

Chintan's father: What have you done son..

***End of Season One***
***Thanks you so much***
***Do give feedback***

Post a Comment

0 Comments