The Revenge of Dark Warriors

header ads

The Revenge of Dark Warriors: Part 6

Part 6: Feel The Power



Smanta is sitting on the bridge and caressing his wound when Chintan reaches out puts his hand on Smanta's right shoulder and says: Can I help?

Smanta (in pain): Yeah! Back off. It's my injured shoulder...you idiot!

Chintan: Oops!..Sorry. So...where were you from last two years?

Smanta: I was searching you. Since my father...

Chintan cuts in the mid and says with anger: Ha!..Since your father killed my father...why, so that you could kill me?

Smanta seems confused but he changes the topic and asks with a smile: What about Kayila? Did you meet her? You had so many plans with her.

Chintan: I met her and I ended up killing her husband.

Smanta: W..What?

Chintan : What are you supposed to do if you find out that your girlfriend is married to someone who is not even...average of my looks....

Smanta gives him a disguted look.

Chantan: What...don't give me that look..it was an accident. You know what...I don't wanna talk about it.

Smanta: Okay! Tell me the plan.

Chintan stutters: Umm..arr...Oo..okay... We will go to the museum, steal the weapon and come back.

Smanta stays quiet, waiting for something more. But instead, Chintan gives him a very innocent smile.

Smanta: That's it...That's what you call...plan. You said," I have a PLAN".

Chintan: What was I supposed to do? You were going to kill me. If I did not say anything, I was dead then.

Smanta trys to stand up: Oh..you are so dead now.

Chintan: Wait...Wait...Wait...We can make a plan now. It's in the museum, security is very less there. Trust me. I have robbed a bank and we both are good at escaping.

Smanta: Let's end this.

Chief Dyan and his team reaches Ninja's place. He picks up his walkie talkie and speaks,"I want every bastard dead. You see a ninja and you shoot, clear..." From the other end," Clear sir."

They start moving inside the building and start firing as soon as they see a living body moving around. They start to spread out in the dark. A ninja star flies in the air and hits one of the army men and soon knives and bullets were flying in the air. There were dead bodies all around.

After a while, everything comes to a sudden halt. The ninjas were killing themselves with their own swords.

Someone from a dark corner speaks ," Please don't kill us..we are civilians.", a group of people come out," we are just employees over here, we do not know anything about the ninjas or their motives. Please don't kill us!"

Chief Dyan is shocked because there shouldn't have been any civilian according to the information. " Check if they have any weapon on them.", he gives order to an army men.

"None Sir."

Chief Dyan: Take them in custody.

He thinks," Is it over? Could it had been this easy? Ninjas are known for their bravery, but they were coward, killing themselves. Something seems fishy.

Meanwhile, Smanta and Chintan are climbing wall of the museum.
Smanta: Are you sure about what you're doing? What about the security?

Chintan: Don't worry, nobody cares about these junks. No one even knows about it, not even how it looks!

Smanta: What..you don't know how it looks. Then how on earth are you going to recognize it?

Chintan: Um..I beleive it must be something unique. Now, don't think too much, let's go.

Shamil had already told everything to Karman, so he had already surrounded the museum with cops. He sat in a van with a few cops keeping an eye on them through CCTV.

A cop: Sir,  should we catch them now? They aren't prepared for us.

Karman: No, if we catch them now, we  might never know what that Goddess weapon is. Once they get the weapon then we'll catch them, dead or alive.

Chintan and Smanta get inside the museum. They start looking for the Goddess weapon. Looking in every corner, staring at every stuff, when suddenly...

Smanta: Chintan, I am feeling something..something unusual, something powerful...I am feeling like I can take anyone down...

His heart starts to beat at a high pace and his breathing, even faster.

Chintan: This must be because of the connection between God and Goddess Weapon..feel it, feel the power and move towards where it enhances.

Smanta starts running across the hall and he flicks his right hand and smashes the front glass. An old piece of iron shines and attach with Smanta's hand. It attaches with the top of the moon shape and it continuously changes it's shape.

Chintan: This is AWESOME..okay let's go now. I don't want any more trouble.

Karman: Go...go...go... They took it.

Bunch of cops enter in the museum and surround them, the rest surrounds the museum.

"Drop your weapon...Drop your weapon and lay down..."

Post a Comment

0 Comments