The Revenge of Dark Warriors

header ads

Pregnant Boy! Part 2

Add caption

Part 2: Abortion Planning

Ok ok ok ... I have to do something I can't give birth to a child, I am not even 18. What if later on, Mom-Dad ask me to share my food with him .... 

NO NO NOOOOO...

It would be as small as a cockroach right now, and surely, I could kill a cockroach.

Let's Google it.

Search:- how to abort a child in the early days.

Google:- Specific exercises and unhealthy foods may lead to an abortion in the early stages.

Finally... I got it, I'll play more and will eat a lot of junk food.

(This is a growing age and Miyan was eating a lot of junk food so he was getting fat ) 

3 months later...

No! No! No! It's not working. The baby is growing up, and after some time it will be hard to hide the fact that I am pregnant. I have to do something.

Google search:-  Highly used method to kill a child in the tummy.

Quora:- Pills are a good option for abortion and you can buy it from our website, :)

Shitty people! Someone is losing their child and they are making money. :(

(Somehow Miyan finds his way to some pills and ingests a load of them. Obviously, pills were gonna have the bad effect on health, and Miyan started vomiting )

(His parents take him to the City Hospital. They give him some medicine and tell him to take rest.)

Why am I not feeling well? I think I took the wrong medicine. Wo wo wo!! What's the doctor telling the nurse -

Doctor to nurse:- The child is completely fine - just some stomach complications. Give the correct medicine to Miyan and his tummy will be as good as ever.

Miyan inside:- What?? It's been more than three months and the child is OK?? He is probably the same as my doggy now. Doggies are cute! I can't kill a doggy :(. 

If I take these medicine my child will die. They want to make my tummy good. 

I am not gonna let hurt someone to my child. I am gonna give birth to this child. We will share food.

Google search:- How to take care of a child.

Google:- 10 reasons why women are the best when it comes to taking care of a child.

Ok! I need a woman then! So finally, it's the time I go and get myself a girlfriend - and Arena would be the best mother for my child. 
Yay!!!!

(Rushes outside and shouts -)

 "ARENA ARENA ARENA ......" 

Pregnant Boy! Part 1
Pregnant Boy! Part 2
Pregnant Boy! Part 3
Pregnant Boy! Part 4




Post a Comment

0 Comments