The Revenge of Dark Warriors

header ads

Pregnant Boy! Part 3


Part 3: Baby is Coming Out!


(Arena is 9 and she lives at his neighbour)

Miyan: Hey Arena! Do you love babies?

Arena: Nooooo! Every time babies come to my home, I have to share my food with them.

Miyan: But they are cute like doggies.

Arena: YEAH!  BUT.........

Miyan(interrupt): I am pregnant Arena, I will give birth to a child in the next few months. 

Arena(doubtful manner): But you can't, you are not eighteen.

Miyan:  But there is a baby in my tummy. Please help me. I can't tell my parents.

Arena: Ok Ok Ok! I will. let me google how should we take care of this child?

Google search: what is good for a child when they are in the tummy?

Google: According to an expert on healthy food, rest and a stress-free mind are good at the time of pregnancy for a child.

 Arena (in a strict manner): OK! you would neither go to the school nor go to the playground, and you will eat only healthy food. Don't worry about the food I will share my fruits with you and you will avoid the medicines.

4 months later...(the 7th month from the start)

It's been 4 months he is making excuses for not going to school, because of healthy food he is getting fat and avoiding medicine becomes the reason of infection in his stomach, but Miyan thinks that this stomach pain is happening because of his child growth.

Miyan: It's painful. should we tell to Mom-Dad?

Arena: Yeah we should and It's him, the child is kicking from inside.

(Dinner time with family)

Me: Dad! I want to give birth to a child.

Dad(laughing loudly): You can't, you are a boy, It's not your thing to do.

(Miyan runs to Arena with anger)

Miyan(in a high voice): Dad is underestimating me. Why can't I give birth to a child? Am I not strong enough to handle this? We are not gonna take help from that guy. :(

Arena: But you are in pain.

Miyan: It's ok, Mom told me that and I am a strong boy. I will eat more Bournvita.

Two and a half Months later (Nine and a half month from Start). Miyan is living with unbearable pain.

Miyan to myself: It's more than 9 months, WHY? Why is he not coming out?

Google search: Can I pull out my baby by myself, If he is not coming out by himself after 9 months?

Google:  There are some chances that delivery can take more than 9 months. In some cases, Doctors can only save either the person or the child.

Miyan starts crying and thinking about his death and gets confused about whom should he save? Himself or the child. He runs to his Mom and behaves as nothing happens.

Miyan: Mom! How much do you love me, Mom? And how much can you sacrifice for me?

Mom (emotionally): Miyan, you are my son. No one can love you more than me. When it comes to sacrificing I could even die for you.  

Miyan (to himself): I think it's the right time to sacrifice something for my child, everyone does It's not a big deal. 

But I will do something good for this world.

Miyan starts writing a letter while crying:

Dear Principal,                                                                                                                                                        Kranita ma'am is not a good teacher. Because of her, I am going to die. The whole syllabus is wrong. She should have taught that the Protection chapter before Masturbation one.

Your student                                                                                                                                                                           Miyan

 Two days later Miyan runs to Arena

Miyan: Thanks Arena! You help me a lot. I always wanted to marry you, but I think I am gonna die tomorrow. Baby is coming out!

Arena (in a sad manner with a high voice): No! No! No! What are you saying?  I don't want to marry you but I want to take care of the child with you. I have shared my food with this child. We will play with him, don't say anything stupid.

Miyan(with tears): Sorry! I also want the same but only one of us can survive and I decided that it should be the child. You just give this letter to the principal tomorrow. 

(Miyan gives the letter to Arena and runs away).

Next day, Principal calls Miyan's parents and tells them to come to school immediately. Parents leave Miyan at Arena's home.

At Arena's home, Miyan Starts vomiting because of the infection and he becomes unconscious.

Arena's parent calls the ambulance. Later they take him to the city hospital. 

Arena shouts excitedly in front of his parent: Baby is Coming out! Baby is Coming out! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments